Smartwatches can play your favorite music, update you on the weather, show incoming calls, notifications and much more. As the list below shows, to buy a smart watch yourself there is no need to spend a fortune. Here are the least expensive and most interesting models on the market.
The economic smartwatch Chinese are gradually becoming more popular, but many are still skeptical when it comes to spending a considerable sum of money for a smart watch. For this reason, mainly, most people who do not want to give up the advantages and the thousand functions of a smartwatch, are oriented towards a more economical choice.
If you’re considering buying one, you know that there is no online store like GearBest, where you can get cheap and reliable Chinese products, whether it’s smartwatch or something else.
Keep in mind that the smartwatches in the standings are compatible with both iPhone and Android. It is worth mentioning that on GearBest it is possible to make purchases by paying also through PayPal.
Cheap smartwatches: The Best Choice
When it comes to wearable technology products, smartwatches are the fastest growing category and the trend shows no signs of slowing down. Same question when it comes to the very famous Fitbit.
Although they are not as common as smartphones, they are no longer just objects of a small circle of people. Some of the best smartwatches make your life easier by counting the steps, monitoring your heart rate and providing instant notifications at your fingertips.
All of these features make it easier to live hands-free without having to constantly rummage in your pockets or purse and pull out your phone.
Many analysts believe that the smartwatch market will continue to grow, now that big brands add new features and make these wearable devices more affordable.
So, if you’re ready to take a dip in high-tech wearable and save a little money, read on to discover the best cheap smartwatch offers available online for 2019.
5 Best cheapest smartwatches of 2019
1) NO.1 F13 Smartwatch – Gray
Let’s see together the main features of this super economic smartwatch …
- Pedometer and heart rate monitor: It will allow you to monitor distance, speed, time, steps and calorie consumption to reach your goal. Enjoy your sport anytime, anywhere. Analyze your physical condition. Adjust the intensity of the exercise to get the desired effect.
- Remote notifications: You can check all your mobile messages, text messages, Facebook and WhatsApp notifications at any time, if you don’t have a phone on hand.
- Sedentary reminder: Sitting for too long in a row may (in the long run) cause some health problems. This “alarm” will help you take on a more active lifestyle.
- Sleep monitoring: Analyzes the time and quality of sleep. You will be woken up with a slight vibration.
2) M3C Smartwatch
With the M3C we have reached a peak that is unbelievable: a cheap, complete, light and functional smartwatch available at around $6.00! Here are some features:
- Advanced configuration: The adoption of the ST-17H25 chip, the 3-axis G acceleration sensor and Bluetooth 4.0 technology, provides a worry-free user experience.
- Sports monitor: It is capable of accurately counting steps, calories and distance traveled, so you can know sports data, adjust your training program and live a healthier life.
- Heart rate monitoring: Equipped with a high-precision heart rate sensor, it will help you know the situation at any time.
- Blood pressure monitoring: M3C regularly monitors blood pressure, allowing you to know your physical condition exactly.
- Sleep monitoring: Monitor your sleep quality, helping you make better choices. It can start recording automatically. You can also view and analyze sleep duration and other data within the app.
- Real-time message and call reminder: This smartwatch also supports a complete notification system so you never miss a call or an important message.
- Long battery life: The integrated 60 mAh high performance battery guarantees 5 days of standby time.
3) Alfawise T1
The Alfawise T1 is the updated version of the previous S2 and, among the innovations present in this excellent model of economic smartwatch, we find features such as the pedometer, calorie data, GPS tracking and distance in motion.
Also present were data on health and the inevitable monitoring of sleep. Women will be happy to know that Alfawise T1 also has reminders about the physiological cycle, the period of ovulation and other analyzes.
Furthermore the wrist device is also waterproof with IP67 certification, is compatible with call notifications and messages. It also allows you to take advantage of responses to speedy calls and messages from different apps.
- View integrity parameters: This inexpensive smartwatch allows you to clearly view the time, date, steps taken, distance traveled and calories lost.
- Sleep Monitor: Are you curious to find out your sleep quality and how to improve it? This function will help you analyze the data and get all the answers you need.
- Sport functionality: Connect the smartwatch to your phone via Bluetooth 4.0 connection to stay updated on calls, messages, notifications and emails.
4) Alfawise H19 RFID
The price of this inexpensive smartwatch is really low. Let’s talk about, more or less, $ 20.00 and is available in many different colors.
The Alfawise H19 economic smartwatch has a very minimal design, so clean and slim, easy to wear on any occasion and can be used to collect data and information on the progress of your training.
After just 2 hours of charging it will keep you company on your wrist for a full 10 days. Excellent autonomy given the low price range.
This lightweight and waterproof smartwatch can monitor heart rate, physical activity, accurately detect movement and track sleep quality. The elegant and colorful look, combined with a very resistant strap and dial, make this Alfawise a very interesting smart watch.
Here are the main features:
- Daily sport activity monitoring: Built-in pedometer, caloric data, GPS synchronized with mobile phone, distance traveled, etc.
- Real-time health monitoring: Heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen level and sleep monitoring to take care of your health.
- A smartphone on your wrist: Never miss a call. Answer from the smartwatch, reject with a click, receive notifications in real time, and take photos from your mobile by sending the command from the clock.
- 3 x 240 x 240 TFT color display for full display of multiple text messages.
- Waterproof IP67: No problem for sweat drops and some rain.
5) KingWear GV68
The last low-cost smartwatch of 2019 that I entered in the ranking is the KingWear GV68. It is a model much appreciated by users, with a sober style that allows it to be suitable for every occasion: from urban to sport without any problem.
The watch has a 1.54 inch display (240 X 240 pixels). It has really a lot of smart features, among which the most important is certainly the notification of the smartphone connected via Bluetooth.
In fact you can read text messages, answer calls, read WhatsApp, Telegram messages and even e-mails. Regarding calls, you can also start one on your smartphone, but giving the command from smartwatch.Tags: GearBest, Smartwatches